Mount Batur Private Tour
Volcano Mount Batur & Sunrise Trekking Tour is the only private tour to make the combination between geo-tourism and culture with the orientation and motto of “Back to nature”. Mount Batur is part of the UNESCO Global Geopark Network and has some of the most stunning views of Bali.It is a once in a lifetime experience to see the sunrise from the top of Bali’s active volcano Mt. Batur at a height of 1717 metres. From the top you will view the magnificent sunrise and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast. Once it is daylight you will be able to see the spectacular Balinese sights of Mount Agung (3142m) and Mount Abang (2153m).
There is the opportunity to visit the Hot Springs at an additional cost. The early trekking is invigorating and the sunrise views from the peaks are unsurpassed.Bali Trekking Tour Programs: MT. BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR ITINERARY VOLCANO BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING:
- 2.00am – Hotel pick up drive directly to starting point
- 3.30am – Arrive at Mt Batur Geopark
- 4.00am – Your will be accompanied by a licensed trekking organization guide to assist you with your ascent of around 2 hours from bottom to peak at your required pace.
- 5.00am – There will be short stop for resting and drinking supplied water.
- 6.00am On arrival at the peak of Mt. Batur you will be served with a packed breakfast and egg cooked in the volcano steam while you wait for the sunrise.
- 9.00am – You will arrive back at Mt Batur Geopark.
- 11.00am – Arrive back to the hotel
**After the climb, you have the opportunity to visit Hot Springs at an additional cost. Please advise upon booking if you wish to partake in this activity.What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- warm clothes
- backpack to carry
- personal belongings.