Ubud Cycling tour
Ubud Cycling Tour
The Only Bali Bike Tour for You!
Enjoy the cycling trip
Enjoy cycling through rice fields from Mt Batur, cool, luscious tropical rainforests, see local villages, and visit Balinese Hindu temples and houses. As our company is a small group tour, we are able to customise your tour depending on your needs. Are you ready to experience moments that will last a lifetime?
Get in touch with Bailando Tours Bali to learn about our exclusive Ubud Bike Tour Bali. We are excited to set you off on one of the best trips of your life. Get ready to create some unforgettable memories with lots of laughs along the way. The enchanting journey begins from Kintamani Village overlooking the stunning views of Mount Batur with a delicious breakfast. You will then leisurely wind downhill on your comfortable bicycle through rice terraces, lush tropical rainforests and Balinese Villages.
Experience the captivating culture, temples and lifestyle of the Balinese villages with a local English-speaking guide providing detailed enlightening information. You will visit a traditional Balinese family home, meeting the local people, see them making offerings, learn about their family temple, understand their daily routines and dedication to the Hindu religion. Next stop involves discovering a traditional village Hindu temple, where your local guide will discuss the abundance of ceremonies involved in daily Hindu life.
Along the way, our local guide will teach you about the production of Rice, the number one agricultural livelihood of Bali. You will stop for a walk along the ledges of the rice paddies and cycle on the back roads amongst the rice fields. You will also learn about the famous Luwak Coffee plantation process from field until sale. Absorb the stunning nature of Balinese tropical rainforests, cooling coconut groves, fruit and vegetable farms, amongst the peaceful sounds of birds and insects in your surroundings. The tour concludes with a delicious Balinese lunch in a traditional homestead. Our tour is guaranteed to satisfy all your wants and desires while here in Bali, and as we are a small-group company we can cater to your needs.
OUR ITINERARY PROGRAM
- 08:30 – 9:00 Morning pick-up at your hotel and comfortable air-conditioned drive to the Balinese countryside.
- 09:30 – Visit Tegallalang area, famous for the rice terraces.
- 10:00 – Visit a plantation where the famous Luwak coffee is produced.
- 11:00 – Balinese breakfast with breathtaking views of active volcano Mount Batur and Batur Lake.
- 11:30 – Choose suitable bicycle and your local guide will brief you with cycling instructions.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Relaxing bicycle ride downhill with remarkable views and attractions.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Visit a traditional Balinese homestead with explanations about their culture and lifestyle.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Walk through the rice paddies with information about the process of rice farming.
- 13:15 – 13.30 Visit a woodcarving workshop.
- 14:00 – Lunch in a Balinese family home with local children performing traditional Balinese dance.
- 15:00 – Arrive back at your hotel.
*Times may vary depending on the cycling abilities of guests and number of hotel pick-ups.
*There is an additional 1- 2 hours transfer time at the beginning and end of this itinerary for tours from Kuta, Semintak, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran and Canggu areas.
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Entrance fees to all sights
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast (Approx 11:00 am)
- Lunch (Approx 14:00 pm)
- Water and fruit along the way
- Cold face towels
- Insurance covered
PICK UP and DROP OFF TIMES:
|UBUD AREA||08:30 – 09:00||15:00 – 16:00|
|KUTA/ SEMINYAK / LEGIAN||07:00 – 07:15||17:00 – 17:30|
|SANUR AREA||07.30 – 08.00||16:00 – 16:30|
|NUSA DUA / JIMARAN AREA||07:00 – 07:15||17:00 – 17:30|
WHAT TO BRING
- Digital Camera
- Sun Cream
- Sport Shoes
Price $28 USD or 400.000RP